- Manage execution of information technology projects including Retail Demonstration Projects to ensure adherence to schedule and scope of projects.
- Develop and update project plans including objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, and staffing.
- Present project plans and updates for clients.
- Monitor and track milestones and deliverables for the Retail Demonstration Projects containing image and video contents and feature demo apps for client's retail customers.
- Communicate and confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems to improve the retail demonstration applications for laptop PCs, tablets, mobile phones, smart watches, Refrigerators and other IoT (Internet of Things) connected devices.
- Submit and communicate project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Communicate with affiliate company, TecAce Solutions, Inc. in Seoul, Korea for technical needs.
- Communicate with clients and clients' vendors in Korea for project services.
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, Computer Science or related field.
- 2 years of experience Information Technology Project related field to include 2 years of experience in information technology projects working with the software lifecycle, especially for IoT devices.
- 2 years of experience working with IoT applications.
- 2 years of experience in Linux EFL, C/C++, Java, and Java Script.
- Proficient Korean language skills.
Send resumes to Finance & HR Manager (TS-02), TecAce Software, Ltd., at 3015 112th Ave NE, Suite 206, Bellevue, WA 98004. Or Email to Judy@tecace.com